Install TWRP & Root Poco F1: If you are looking to install the custom recovery TWRP and root Poco F1 then you are at right place. Today, In this article, I present you a tutorial on how to download and install custom recovery TWRP and Root Poco F1.
Install Custom Recovery TWPR & Root Poco F1
- Your Poco F1 should have unlock bootloader. You can watch the tutorial on unlocking the bootloader from here.
- You need a Windows Computer.
- Poco F1 USB Drivers
Also See: Miui 10 for Poco F1
How to Install Custom Recovery TWRP
- The first step is to enable the USB debugging on your phone. Go to Settings<<About Phone<<Click on MIUI Version for 7 times.
- Go to Additional Settings<<Developers Option<<Enable USB Debugging.
- Power off your phone.
- Now press Volume Down Button + Power Button for few seconds. And your phone will be booted to fastboot mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- On your computer, extract the adb folder.
- Copy the TWRP image file to the adb folder.
- Open the ADB folder. Press SHIFT + Right Click on Mouse and click on Open Command Window here.
- Type fastboot devices and it will show your phone connected to the computer.
- Now type fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and hit enter. This will flash the twrp on your phone.
- Now type fastboot boot twrp.img and your phone will be booted into the twrp mode.
- Click on Wipe and select format data. Type yes to confirm.
- Go back and click on Mount. And select everything.
- Connect your phone to pc and copy the 3rd downloaded file to internal storage of poco f1.
- On your phone, click on Install and select the zip file.
- Swipe to confirm flash. And then click on reboot system.
- Congratulations for flashing the custom recovery twrp and rooting poco f1.
This was easiest tutorial on how to downlaod and install custom recovery twrp on poco f1 and also how to root poco f1. If this post has helped you in flashing the twrp on poco f1 then share it on social media sites. Also, subscribe to our blog for more awesome tweaks.