Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: The launch of Mi Mix 3 is very close now. The phone is expected to launch in the month of September. And it is going to beat Oppo and Vivo in the camera department. In this post, let us take a detailed view on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
Mi Mix 3 to feature OLED Screen from Samsung
You may know that both Oppo Find X and Vivo Nex has created a history in the smartphone industry by launching the Smartphone with 100% screen. And Xiaomi will not stay behind.
Mi Mix 3 is expected to come with 100% Full-Screen Display. Also, it will have an indisplay fingerprint scanner based on new technology.
The specs of the phone have been leaked partially. Let us see more in detail.
Quick Specs of Mi Mix 3
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will have a 6 inches full vision Display with 1080×2160 Pixels count.
- It will have a dual rear camera of 16+16MP and 12MP front-facing camera with 4K Recording.
- The phone will be powered by Snapdragon 845 Processor with Adreno 630 GPU.
- In case of storage area, it will have 64GB of onboard storage with 6GB of RAM.
- The phone will have an inbuilt battery of 3300mAH which shall support quick charge 4.0.
- Mi Mix 3 will run Android Oreo on top of MIUI 10.
- Also, the phone will have an in display fingerprint scanner.
- And also, the mi mix 3 will have a popup camera which will give competition to Oppo Find X and Vivo Nex.Also See: Mi 5 Explosion
These were the expected specs of Mi Mix 3. What do you think about the price?
Price of Mi Mix 3:
According to the sources, the price of the Mi Mix 3 will be around 3900 Yuan which is approximately 570USD or 40,000INR. This price is quite less than Oppo Find X and Vivo Nex.
Mi Mix 3 Video:
This was the quick overview of the upcoming flagship from Xiaomi, Mi Mix 3. I am very much excited to see the mi mix 3. What do think about Mi Mix 3? Tell me your views about the mi mix 3 in the comments section below.