Xiaomi Mi A2 Dual Camera Review: The weak points of Xiaomi Phones were the camera. And they have done a lot to improve the camera performance. In this article, let’s take a quick look of the Mi A2 camera. I recommend you to read this article till the end and let’s get started.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Dual Camera Review
One of the best things of Mi A2 is the vertical dual camera setup of 12MP + 20MP with f stop 1.7.
The front camera has a 20MP Sony sensor with f stop 2.2
This phone will definitely beat Oppo and Vivo smartphones in terms of camera performance.
Lets begin with the camera interface.
- On left on top, you find a toggle for LED Flash. Beside which is an HDR Toggle. You can turn it on or off and also, there is auto HDR. And then you find filters which is present in almost every xiaomi phone.
- Tap on the three dots and you can access Timers, Settings and So On.
- If you swipe left, you can access video and a short video mode.
- When you swipe right, you can access portrait mode, square, panorama and manual video.
- In the manual mode, you can adjust the wide balance, aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
Also See: Reasons Not To Buy Mi A2
Let’s take a look at the camera samples.
Mi 2 Photos with Auto HDR:
These are the Photos with Auto HDR:
Mi A2 Regular Photos Followed By HDR Turned On
The photos taken are really good. The details, sharpness, saturation, and color reproduction is really good on this device.
Also See: Xiaomi Flash Tool
Mi A2 Portrait Mode Samples
The portrait mode also works really well and you get decent bokeh effect in the background.
Also See: Xiaomi Drivers
Mi A2 Night Images Sample
This was the quick camera review of the Mi A2. The images taken in the night are also not bad for the price it offers. I am really impressed. Overall, the Mi A2 is best camera phone under 18,000 rupees. Soon, I shall make articles on Mi A2. Till then stay subscribed and I will catch you guys in the next one.