Xiaomi Mi 5 is one of the best smartphones from Xiaomi. Mi 5 was in news two years ago during the launch. And after two of the launch, it is once again in the news. Let us discuss the details about it.
What actually happened?
According to a weibo user, Xiaomi Mi 5 has exploded in China. According to the images shown below, the phone has exploded from both front side and back side.
A weibo is a platform just like twitter for the people of China.
What is the reason behind Mi 5 Explosion?
We have seen the many cases about the blast issues of galaxy note 7 and Redmi note 4. And Mi 5 joined the blast club 🙂
The actual reason for the mi 5 blast is still not known.
In case you don’t know, the Xiaomi Mi 5 was the first smartphone to have a premium glass black in its build. The price of it was around 26,000INR in India.
Also See: Mi Max 3 Flash Tool
Mi 5 Specifications:
- The phone has a 5.15 inch IPS LCD Display with 1080p resolution. And the display is protected by 2.5D curved gorilla glass.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Octa Core Processor.
- It was launched with MIUI 8. And it is one of the first phones to support MIUI 10.
- The phone has 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
- It has an IR blaster, USB type c connection.
How to avoid these type of blasts?
- You must always use the original USB Cable and original adapter.
- Never ever apply pressure on the phone’s battery side. If such pressure is applied then it will cause the battery to get punctured.
- Avoid using cases during the charge.
- If you are flashing any rom then always use mi pc suite and mi unlock tool.